The course will consist of both theory and practical elements. At the completion of the course, you will be required to pass a theory exam, as well as a flight assessment on a Multirotor. This test is not what we call difficult, and even someone with limited skills should be able to pass this.
Once successfully completed, FPV Australia will issue the student with a certificate, outlining the learning outcomes.
All training material will be provided, along with the use of the training aircraft. Coffee and tea facilities are available all day.
The course covers such topics as:
- Aviation LanguageThreat and Error Management
- Risk Management Principles
- Map Reading & Direction
- Air Legislation, Meteorology
- Principles of Flight and practical sessions on an aircraft itself
- Lipo batteries
- Ground Station and Telemetry equipment
- Pre and post flight checklists
- Ground crew operations and relevant procedures
- Business practices
- Insurance, etc.
- Air Radio Operators Certificate (AROC)
- ReOC Requirements – Now so much easier!
- FULL set of ReOC Manuals and Libraries supplied – Customised to your needs
- Night Operations
- 15m reduction procedures