PPL, CPL or ATPL and want to add RePL?
The Grounded Pilot Program is a condensed course aimed directly at Flight Crew Licence holders, looking to obtain a Remote Pilot’s Licence.
Under CASR Part 101, Flight Crew Licence holders are exempt from having to sit the aeronautical theory components of the RePL course. However, we at FPV Australia believe there is still valuable content (drone related) that could benefit Flight Crew, so we have created a condensed version of our RePL course, and tayloyed it in such a way where it concentrates only on the content that would be of value, and does not drag the individual through content they already know.
The Grounded Pilot Program is run by pilots for pilots!
The Grounded Pilot Program is run by our very experienced ATPL rated instructor, whom is also very experienced in the drone world. This enables communication with students on a level that will have everybody very comfortable, and be able to guide individuals through the content specifically related to drone operations.
This really is a unique pilot to pilot education experience.
We have taken the full RePL course, filtered out the content that Flight Crew would already know, and condensed it down to focus on what is important.
- 2 days in the Virtual Classroom for theory (In real time with our instructor)
- 1 to 2 days face to Face (Depending on experience) for Practical and Flight Testing
- All courseware and drones provided
- Various location around the country.
- All Courseare and materials required.
- Drones to fly for Prac sessions
- CASA fees for licence endorsements
- Fully customised set of operations manuals and procedures for ReOC
- Drone Safety Kit to get you started
- Full consultancy to assist you through the process.