First, a little about our training
FPV Australia delivered CASA approved Remote Pilot Licensing all over Australia. We can offer both a blended program (where theory is conducted in the virtual classroom) and full 5 day face to face training.
All of FPV Australia’s courses comply with CASA regulation and are all approved against the CASR Part 101 Manual of Standards.
Why should you choose FPV Australia?
- Australia’s longest running RPAS training organisation (established in 2006)
- Fully instructor Lead RePL Courses
- Professional and qualified instructors, who are also all aviators
- Industry reputation 2nd to none
- lifetime access to FPV Australia’s online learning platform
- Prices are all inclusive with no hidden surprises
- money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, we will refund you in full
- Train now Pay Later – helps you with cash flow. No fees. No charges
- <7kg, ,25kg Multi Rotor and Fixed Wing training available
- Nationwide Training – including remote areas
- Custom on site training for groups of 3 or more
FPV Australia’s training programs are designed to take you from where you are now, to fully certified, in a professional and safe way. Our CE and Chief Instructor, John, produced Australia’s first Multirotor training program, approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority back in 2014. Our team are amongst the most qualified team in the country with more than 200 years collectively in Aviation.
We have trained some of Australia’s most biggest organisations, including law enforcement, emergency services, universities, but also mum dad – foundation businesses. We cater for all levels of experience.
Our fleet of aircraft are constantly maintained and consist of DJI Phantom 4, DJI M600 Pro, Parrot Disco, and DJI T30s.
We also deliver Radio Operators Certificate as part of every RePL course, and we pay all the fees!
If you are looking to obtain a Remote Operators Certificate (ReOC) FPV Australia can help you here too. Personally mentored by our Chief Remote Pilot, John, we will assist you from the very start with creating your customised manuals sets, and introducing you personally to the CASA delegate. You will have John on call for you, right up until you complete – and as it states above, we offer you satisfaction, or your money back.