As some of you may know, the Part 101 (Unmanned Aircraft and Rockets) Manual of Standards 2019 is coming on April 5 2020. It was implemented back on April 5 2019, but a big part of it does not come into affect until this April (2020). So this video will give you some insight into what it’s all about and who it affects, and what else may be coming.
- Changes to training, and how we deliver it.
- Changes to how the course is run and how the exams are done.
- Changes to the minimum class time you have to get on a course.
- Changes to allow for EVLoS
- Changes to how some of the Excluded Categories have to log flights
If you have any questions, please feel to ask any questions you may have. We are always happy to help.
I have listed some links below that may be useful to you!