CANBERRA – Remote Pilot’s Licence – 11 May 2020 – ON HOLD!
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS THIS COURSE IS ON HOLD.
Please see our new Virtual Classroom training sessions where we will be delivering these courses.FIND OUT MORE!
This Remote Pilot’s Licence Course is a 5 day course and is held in Canberra, ACT.
The course will consist of both theory and practical elements. At the completion of the course, you will be required to pass a theory exam, as well as a flight assessment on a Multirotor. This test is not what we call difficult, and even someone with limited skills should be able to pass this.
Once successfully completed, FPV Australia will submit to CASA, on behalf of the student, for the issue of a Remote Pilot’s License Restricted 25kg Class (sub 7kg).
All training material will be provided, along with the use of the training aircraft. Coffee and tea facilities are available all day.
The course covers such topics as:
- Aviation LanguageThreat and Error Management
- Risk Management Principles
- Map Reading & Direction
- Air Legislation, Meteorology
- Principles of Flight and practical sessions on an aircraft itself
- Lipo batteries
- Ground Station and Telemetry equipment
- Pre and post flight checklists
- Ground crew operations and relevant procedures
- Business practices
- Insurance, etc.
- Air Radio Operators Certificate (AROC)
- ReOC Requirements – Now so much easier!
- FULL set of ReOC Manuals and Libraries supplied – Customised to your needs
- Night Operations
- 15m reduction procedures
- Our training system now includes the Night Operations procedures and 15m reduction procedures, so students will be ready and able to take advantage of these new permissions.
We will provide each student with a Student Information Pack upon enrolment with details on the venue, starting times, etc. All course fees are non refundable. If you are unable to attend, a reschedule is available.
We will also take you through and advise you on what the steps are needed to move on to obtain your ReOC.
FPV Australia will provide you with completed ReOC Manuals and Operations Libraries – all inclusive of the enrolment price. We offer a full consultancy service to every student at no extra cost. We care about our students future adventures, and are here to help you through the maze.
You can also take up our Train Now and Pay Later scheme – ask us how!
NOTE: – FPV Australia’s training courses do not attract GST
|This course is completed in the 5 days in the classroom.|
|Full 5 days in Class||00:00:00|